In this episode of People You Should Meet with Brett Christoffel, Brett chats with Elysabeth Alfano - Co-Founder and CEO of VegTech Invest.
Elysabeth Alfano is an expert in the plant-based space. She began her career working with Fortune 500 companies, like Kelloggs before running her own business. Currently, her many projects include: The Plantbased Business Hour and VegTech.
- Her early career including her time at Kellogg's
- How she found her way to veganism
- What excites Elysabeth most in the plant-based space
- Her take on alternative proteins and cell-based agriculture
- The lessons she has learned along the way - plus some surprising outcomes
About People You Should Meet:
Brett Christoffel, founder and CEO of All Y'alls Foods, introduces interesting folks he thinks you should know on the People You Should Meet Podcast.
After being on many excellent podcasts, he decided he knew a slew of people everyone should know. From this grew his own podcast introducing you to doctors, authors, CEOs, business owners, bodybuilders, triathletes, and others who care about our planet and everything living on it.